I try not to take that personal. After all, people walk downtown and pass many stores with out going in! But if you think about it. They walk all the way to the end of the hall anyway.
Aren't they curious?
By the name Hearts of Inspiration most people wouldn't know what I do right?
A couple of days ago two teenage girls walked in to look around. They were between classes at the dance studio down stairs. They looked around, sprayed perfume, tried on jewelry and hair clips. Then all of a sudden one of them says "What do you do here?" I had to laugh a bit.
Aha! I started to explain and walked them to the party room. They were so excited and said that they wish that they could have a party here. So, there inlays the challenge!
Here it is...
Hearts of Inspiration is:
- A Gift Boutique for girls and women. We carry gift books for children and adults by Compendium, bath and body products by Lollia and Love & Toast, unique designer jewelry, handbags and totes by Amy Butler. Picture frames, trays and serving pieces by Mariposa, a recycled aluminum line for hostess gifts, birthdays, showers and weddings. Dresses, Wings, Wands and Fairy Dust for little girls. I throw in a few of my own creations too! tutus, hair accessories and jewelry! Always looking for Michigan Made Products!
- Manners & Social Etiquette Classes for girls and boys from 5 and up. These classes are best taught in groups because we incorporate roleplaying and interactive discussions. The goal is to inspire kind, courteous behavior and encourage self confidence, self control and consideration for the feelings of others. We offer two different classes.
- Table Manners are centered around dining etiquette whether you're at home, Mcdonalds, a nice restaurant or a country club. We talk about everything you need to know to be a proper dining companion! Setting the table, Posture and Conversation. Plus utensil use and tricky foods! Each student will leave with the materials to practice their new skills.
- Etiquette and other Social Graces covers Greetings, Introductions, Conversation Starters to use with peers and adults. We talk about tone of voice, facial expressions, body language and the difference between sharing and bragging. We give tips on how to be respectful and helpful to our friends, parents and teachers or anyone we come in contact with. We encourage thinking about how what we do and say will affect other people.
- Daisies, Brownies and Girl Scout Troops Fun Patch workshops that focus on learning how to be helpful to parents, teacher and friends!
- Party Suite for any occasion. The pink party suite filled with possibilities! It's a dream come true for little princesses and fairies for a birthday tea party complete with princess gowns and princess games. But it is not just for little girls! Big girls can host a hair and nails party, craft party or even a dance party in their own private suite. So, relax and leave the details and clean up to us!
We can plan a party for whatever occasion you're celebrating.
Flexibility and affordability is important so we build the perfect party based on your
budget. Favors, Candy Buffet, Crafts, Entertainment are just a few services we can add.
Want something fun to do with the girls that's unique and won't break the bank?
Try one of our "Girls Just Want to have Fun" parties!
Ages 11 and Up. Great for Adults too!
Invite 10 or more of your friends and choose one of our workshops. We'll do the rest.
- Hands and Nails
- Haircare and Hairstyles
- Skincare and Make up
You and your guests will receive a special discount on purchases made in our boutique the day of your event. As an extra incentive the hostess receive bonus credit for all purchases made by your guests.
Our party room is intimate and private for for Baby Showers, Bridal Showers or Meetings for Book Clubs, Garden Clubs or Fundraiser Events!
For more information please contact us at: (248) 773-7664