Friday, November 16, 2012

"The Coffee Shop"

The coffee shop at Northville Square was my favorite local coffee shop.  I Loved the atmosphere, the space and the coffee.
The owner had a good heart, always volunteering to help the greater good of the city and the community. She was involved in a lot and everyone seemed to like her.

I would roll my little metal cart down and she would have a full tea service for me. It was great!

Just before I opened I got very sick with pneumonia. Theresa would make me a special blend of tea and it would fix me up for hours! No doubt she had talent.

It's is very sad that things didn't work out for her since she had a great
regular customer base. All of the city workers from the police and fire
stations, the library, the post office and Ms. Harriets.
When she closed I noticed a huge difference in traffic.

If you've ever had the idea of opening your own coffee shop
this location is a great opportunity! I looked into it and you could make
your investment back in the 1st year. The space is built out with quality
design and materials. You would only need refrigeration, bakery case,
espresso makers, coffee makers and tables and chairs.
It is all up to code and ready to go!

Theresa actually sent me my 1st referral for a birthday party. Laura and her
sweet angel Ally! After Ally's party she and her friends came for Girls Club
where we made themed crafts, had a snack and a dance party every
Tuesday. It was a blast! They tell me that they still have the crafts we
made around their homes.

In addition Laura brought friends in to visit and soon I became friends
with the whole group.

They were my best support group all the way through.
In fact, they all made it a point to come out for my last tea party
last week as a special way to say good bye.

I am very blessed to have met such nice people!


Coming up next: "The Glamour Factor"

No comments:

Post a Comment